| Bringing You The Latest From The World of Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts
Monday May 29th 2017
Follow Touchgloves on Twitter

Bad Blood brews between Golden Boy and Mosley.

The Animosity between Oscar De La Hoya and Shane Mosley Continues to grow. Last week, Shane Mosley confirmed to touchgloves.com that he had been in independent talks with Top Rank to set up a Spring fight with pound for pound king, Manny Pacquiao. In an interview with fighthype.com, Mosley said he was upset that De la Hoya and Golden Boy Promotions were stepping aside to allow Juan Manuel Marquez to fight Pacquiao, but would not step aside for Mosley. Top rank president has said he considers Mosley a highly marketable opponent for Pacquiao

Now it seems the bad blood continues to grow. Golden Boy has removed  Mosley from its roster of fighters. No mention is made of Mosley as a part owner. Mosley is also irked that De La Hoya has friended his ex wife Jin on Twitter.

This is not the first time a fight has been upset with the way Golden Boy has treated them. Both Winky Wright and Bernard Hopkins spoke out about their frustration with the company.

Share

No related posts.

Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

Leave a Reply